What is The Interracial Lifestyle

In this forum we take want to explain what we call the Interracial Lifestyle to those who are new to it, considering it, or just curious about it.

What is The Interracial Lifestyle

Postby bclbm » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:31 pm

The social phenomenon that we call "The interracial lifestyle" revolves around the practice of cuckolding, and specifically where a white married woman takes on a black male lover with her husband's knowledge and consent. This no doubt seems very odd to most people who are not acquainted with the "lifestyle" as it is referred to by those who are already in it.

Getting "newbies" oriented to the concepts behind the "interracial lifestyle," is part of the mission of this blog and forum. However we can't do it alone! We depend heavily on the entire community of participants in the lifestyle to help train and orient newbies in a greater understanding and appreciation for the lifestyle and it's many benefits.

So, I call upon all of you to educate, encourage, and support those people who are curious and want to know more about this amazing lifestyle. I can tell you from experience, that it is one of the most satisfying feelings to know that you have opened up a whole new world of pleasure and fulfillment for newbies, and that they in turn will help others to discover the joys of this lifestyle.

Don't hesitate to point them to this forum and also the blog as a learning and supportive resource for them in their journey. Here they will hopefully find many of the answers they seek, as well as the support and encouragement of so many of you who are already living and the lifestyle.
Attachments
interracial-cuckold-wife.gif
interracial-cuckold-wife.gif (53.96 KiB) Viewed 7883 times
bclbm
Site Admin

Re: What is The Interracial Lifestyle

Postby socali6969 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:37 am

There was a site called Get Her Blacked which supported getting women to try BBC and become active the lifestyle. It was closed because funding was voluntary and you know what that means..not many of us participated. The site was very successful and many still wish it was back up.. Perhaps this blog can help.
socali6969

Re: What is The Interracial Lifestyle

Postby angie78902001 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:21 am

Yes I'm white. But I've been widowed a long time. I have had fantasies about a big black dick. But I've never been able to bring myself to do it. I guess I was just chicken. But now cancer has turned me into something that looks like a beat up scarecrow.

I tried to attach a photo of me about 10 years ago. But it didn't work.

Angie S.
angie78902001

Return to Introduction to The Interracial Livestyle